The UNLV News Center features the people and programs that make UNLV a vibrant university and a critical resource for the Southern Nevada community.
Got a story?
Help us tell UNLV’s best stories. We are looking for story ideas that show how UNLV is making the community a better place and how our professors and students are making a difference. Fill out the Share A Story form.
Are you a reporter?
Need an expert source for your story and information on UNLV? Visit the Office of Media Relations site.
We encourage readers to share their views on the stories in the UNLV News Center. To comment, you must have a Facebook account.
Comments express the views of the submitter and not of UNLV or its employees. UNLV does not review comments before publication. However, the University Communications Office monitors the content posted on this site. We reserve the right to delete reader comments based on context; this includes but is not limited to:
- Offensive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, personal attacks or abusive posts
- Promotions by non-UNLV organizations
- Promotions for non-UNLV events
- Discounts offered to UNLV students, staff or faculty by non-UNLV organizations
- Posts that contain copyrighted materials.
- Posts about topics unrelated to the article.
Keep up with UNLV news through our various social media accounts.